How is this different from other probiotics?
MenoLabs products are actually more than just a probiotic. They are synbiotics that combine probiotics, prebiotics (to help the probiotics be even more effective), herbs, vitamins, and minerals. We create our formulations with a whole health approach, making sure we put only the finest, safest ingredients into our products.
Are your probiotics OK/safe to use?
Our probiotics and synbiotics are manufactured to the highest CGMP standards in an FDA approved laboratory using triple tested ingredients that have a history of safe use in humans. Each of our formulations has a list of research studies listed next to the main ingredients that you can review.
Can I take your probiotic with my medication/other supplements?
You should always discuss your diet and supplements with your doctor. Only your health care provider knows the medications you are taking, how they interact with each other, and how diet, exercise, or supplements may affect you. Supplements are generally safe, but some medications or conditions have special rules regarding diet and dietary supplements.
While only your doctor knows your specific health needs, we especially suggest women talk with their doctor in the below cases:
- Blood thinners - Specifically, if you are on a blood thinner and your doctor has told you to limit or eliminate your intake of green leafy vegetables, like broccoli or kale, because of concerns about Vitamin K interacting with that blood thinner, you should consult with your doctor before taking any MenoLabs product as they contain Vitamin K2.
- Breast Cancer Survivors - If your doctor has asked you to restrict your dietary intake of foods like soy, barley, berries, apples, beans, or other foods that contain phytoestrogens (plant compounds that are similar to estrogens), you should consult with your doctor before taking any MenoLabs products as our herbal support blend contains these plant-based compounds.
- Pregnant/Nursing - You should not take our product while pregnant or nursing until you discuss your supplements and diet with your doctor.
Do I need a prescription?
MenoLabs probiotics are 100% natural and do not require a prescription.
How long does it take to see/feel results?
Research indicates that most consumers typically begin to see/feel full results around the 90 day mark. This is because it takes approximately that long for the probiotic to populate the gut and have an effect on the microbiome. While some users report changes in their health within 10-14 days. We offer a 90-day money-back guarantee so you can give the formulations the full time needed.
Which probiotic should I take?
We have several formulas, designed to work for women through all stages of menopause. You can take any of these probiotics through any stage (premenopause, perimenopause, menopause and postmenopause). You should choose a product based on your overriding health concern.
All of our formulas are designed to support hot flash relief and immune health.
MenoFit will help support weight loss, digestive health, and balanced moods.
MenoGlow will help support healthy skin, hair, and nails, balanced moods, and reverse the signs of aging caused by UV damage.
MenoGuard will help support healthy bones and joints, and support healthy heart function.
What are the ingredients? Are they safe?
We use only triple-tested ingredients that have a history of safe use in humans. While each product shares some core ingredients, each product has focused ingredients to address major groups of symptoms as well. You can find ingredient lists for each product under the “Ingredients” tab on each product page. We have also provided links to the research studies on each products’ main ingredients.
Where are your probiotics produced and where do they ship from?
Our products are manufactured in an FDA certified facility in the United States.
We ship our products from Tucson, Arizona.
What is MenoLabs Doing to Keep Employees and Customers Safe during the COVID-19 Pandemic?
As the COVID-19 situation evolves, MenoLabs has made every effort to stay informed of the latest and most current information from the World Health Organization, the CDC, and government officials. Protecting the health and safety of our employees and protecting our ability to make and supply safe probiotics have been our top priorities. Here is what we at MenoLabs are doing to protect the health of our community:
What MenoLabs is Doing to Keep Employees and Customers Safe:
- Proper hand-washing technique and general hygiene has always been required of all of our employees, and encouraged by our leadership.
- All non-essential staff have been instructed to work from home until further notice. Currently, only our order fulfillment staff is allowed into the facility to ship out orders. They wear gloves and N-95 masks while in the facility. All surfaces are sanitized before work begins, and at the end of every individual’s shift.
- Order fulfillment staff are required to have their temperature checked before entering the facility. Any employee with a temperature above 98.6 will be sent home immediately. Should any order fulfillment employee show any symptoms of respiratory or flu-like illness, they will been instructed to stay home.